- What We Believe
- Worshiping Outdoors Until Further Notice
- Recent Posts
- How to Give
- Classic Sermons
- 2010-03-05-Mr. Cruver Interview for Sycamore Grove School Chapel
- June 1995-Bishop William Cruver-The Dynamics of Forgiveness
- November 20, 1994-Bishop William Cruver-Thanksgiving and Memories
- November 13, 1994-Bishop William Cruver-Forgiveness
- May 24,1994-Bishop William Cruver-Mark 13 – Destruction of Temple – End Times
- April 24, 1994-Bishop William Cruver-Evening Service-Daniel 3-Fiery Furnace
- April 24, 1994-Bishop William Cruver-Acts 16-Paul, Earthquake & the Jailer
- Online Worship Services 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- Online Worship 2021
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
This week we present to you short, video messages from eyewitnesses of Holy Week.
What does this have to do with following Christ and the Last Supper.
Listen to the Apostle Philip below and you will start to get the idea...
Maundy Thursday - The Eyewitness of Philip
Again, Denise and I will be available for prayer.
Call Harvey at 323-316-7131
Call Denise at 323-316-7132
Hope you were blessed again today...
come back tomorrow for Wednesday's message.
For Him and His Kingdom,